At first, this may seem a bit ambitious and it absolutely is, but the good news is that it can be done. In order to get your skin clear, glowing, and free of hyperpigmentation in such a short timeframe it will take dedication and consistency on your part.
How to Get Rid of Hyperpigmentation Fast
There's a secret to hyperpigmentation removal in the fastest time possible and it is being consistent with apply your products and having a steadfast regimen that you follow daily.
Here is what you need to do daily to get rid of hyperpigmentation fast!
In the morning:
1. Use a brightening facial scrub to gently scrub the skin each morning.
2. Use a brightening toner to cool the skin and prepare it for the skin whitening cream that will come afterwards.
3. Apply an intense skin whitening and bleaching cream to the dark spots and leave it there for at least 8 hours.
In the evening:
1. Use a gentle brightening cleanser to wash the face, cleanse it, and prepare it to have the strong bleaching treatment applied.
2. Apply a brightening toner using a cotton ball and using upward strokes.
3. Apply the strong bleaching treatment to the dark spots and leave it on for at least 8 hours.
Do this in the morning and evening for 1-2 weeks to see your hyperpigmentation fade and disappear in the fastest time possible.
For more information on how to lighten hyperpigmentation such as acne marks, melasma, sun damage, surgery scars, etc. contact us via live chat on the Tonique Skin Care website 24/7 to speak with a knowledgeable skin care representative!
Comments will be approved before showing up.