We all know that exercise does wonders for both your body and your overall health but did you know that it also tends to turn back the hands of time and make you more youthful also. Facial exercises can be done daily and in combination with anti-aging creams can also help you to appear younger by toning the skin on the face and facial muscles.
Anti-Aging Facial Exercises
Exercises that increase the tightness and firmness of the face include:
1. Opening and closing the mouth for a total of ten times, resting for at least ten seconds and doing it again for at least 3 rounds. This helps tighten the skin in and around the jaw and neck.
2. Lean the head backward and stretch the neck muscles 5 times, rest 10 seconds, and repeat for a total of 3 rounds.
3. Crane the head backwards and roll the head left to right for 5 times total, rest 10 seconds, and repeat for 3-4 rounds (also a great stress reliever).
4. Tilt the head backwards and forwards 5 times, rest 10-15 seconds, and repeat for a total of 3 rounds.
5. Last but not least massage the areas of the face that have fine lines and wrinkles to improve collagen production in that area.
Doing facial exercises daily can increase collagen production, increase the firmness of the facial skin, and essentially turn back the hands of time if done consistently. Try starting out with 3 times a week, and then go to 5 times weekly or even every day eventually.
For more information on how to make the skin appear more youthful, firm, diminish fine lines and wrinkles, and remove hyperpigmentation live chat with a knowledgeable skin care representative 24/7.
Comments will be approved before showing up.