The answer to this question really depends on what kind of hyperpigmentation it is, how long it's been present, and how deep below the surface of the skin it is. Hyperpigmentation can be defined as dark spots, sun damage, melasma, dark patches, and any other area that is darker than the surrounding skin.
How to Clear Up Hyperpigmentation as Quickly as Possible
Again, it depends on the type and cause of the discoloration of the skin. Dark spots as a result of pimples and that have been on the skin a long time may be easier to lighten than melasma, because it tends to be so many layers below the skin. There is no set timeframe in the clearing of dark spots, sun damage, melasma, and other forms of hyperpigmentation from the skin but there is a way to get rid of it as fast as possible. Whether it is just a couple of dark spots or more severe hyperpigmentation, following a consistent regimen is the best way to get rid of it.
Regimens for Dark Spot and Hyperpigmentation Removal
The best way to get rid of hyperpigmentation is to follow a consistent regimen and use high quality products.
For the face make sure to follow a consistent routine like the one below:
1. Exfoliate at least once a week.
2. Cleanse the face twice daily.
3. Use a quality toner to refresh the skin and make sure it is ready for your skin lightening cream.
4. Apply your skin lightening cream.
5. During the day, apply a dime sized amount sunscreen.
For the body here is a regimen that you should follow consistently:
1. Cleanse and exfoliate using kojic acid soap that is applied to a wet exfoliating cloth.
2. Use a good quality skin lightening body lotion or body lightening cream.
3. Apply sunscreen to any areas that will be exposed to the sun.
If following these regimens consistently the first results from your skin lightening products within a week, after that your skin will continue to lighten. Use the products until you get the desired result and then make sure to use sunscreen daily after that.
For more information on how to remove hyperpigmentation in the fastest time possible, live chat with one of our knowledgeable skin care representatives 24/7!
Comments will be approved before showing up.