If you live in a warmer climate or when the time for warmer weather comes around, sun tans can become a concern. Uneven tan lines due to sun damage and excessive sun exposure can be something that mars the appearance and causes one to feel self conscious and want to get rid of it as soon as possible.
Sun Tan Removal Cream
In order to remove a sun tan, it is best to find a sun tan removal cream that is effective and works to remove a sun tan efficiently and of course in the least time possible. Exfoliating and brightening is important and is also something that should be included in your skin care regimen for sun tan removal.
Here's a step by step regimen that can be followed for removal of a tan:
Sun Tan Removal Regimen for Face
1. Exfoliate at least once a week using a brightening facial scrub.
2. Cleanse the skin with a gentle brightening cleanser twice daily in the morning and at night.
3. Apply a sun tan removal skin lightening cream twice daily after cleansing in the morning and evening.
4. In the daytime, apply a sunscreen at least 15 minutes before going outside.
5. Apply lightening lip treatment throughout the day.
Sun Tan Removal Regimen for Body
1. Cleanse the body twice daily using an exfoliating cloth and kojic acid bar.
2. Apply a moisturizing skin lightening body lotion to assure removal of your sun tan.
3. Use a stronger skin bleaching treatment for body on more difficult areas of harder to lighten sun damage.
4. In the daytime, use a sunscreen to protect the skin from tanning.
**While removing a tan make sure to avoid excess sun exposure (10-15 minutes) even after applying sunscreen**
For more information on how to remove a sun tan or how to remove hyperpigmentation in general, live chat with a skin care specialist 24/7 on the Tonique website.
Comments will be approved before showing up.