Using your skin whitening creams in the Summer can be tricky, if you don't know how to do it properly. One of the most important points for removing hyperpigmentation and getting a flawless glow in the Summer months is to use your skin whitening cream consistently and also to protect your skin from tanning and direct sunlight.
How to Use Skin Whitening Cream in the Summer
Using skin whitening cream in the Summer is different because during these months, we are out and about and have to be more careful about the skin tanning. Using it consistently is important but sun protection is very, very important while using these products in warm weather. So, make sure to slather on SPF 15 or above at least 15 minutes before going out and reapply every 2 hours if you'll be sweating. Even more importantly do not go out in direct sunlight for long periods of time even if you have sunblock on because the skin will tan if you do that.
Regimen for A Flawless Face Using Skin Whitening Cream
Here is a regimen that will give you hyperpigmentation free and flawless skin fast that you can show off this Summer:
In the morning:
1. Cleanse with a gentle cleanser.
2. Apply a brightening toner using upward strokes.
4. Apply sunblock (spf15) or above and wait for at least 15 minutes before going out.
5. Apply lip lightening before going out and several times a day.
6. Avoid direct sunlight for long periods of time (15 minutes or more).
1. Cleanse using gentle cleanser again.
2. Apply brightening toner again.
3. Apply dime sized amount skin whitening gel creme.
**To speed up results, once a week (I find Sunday most convenient) use a skin brightening exfoliating scrub to make sure that dead skin cells are removed from the surface of the skin and to ensure that your skin whitening creams works the best that it can.**
For more information on how to effectively use skin whitening and anti-aging cream or which product is best for you and your skin contact us here on the website 24/7 via live chat and one of our senior skin care specialists can assist you.
Comments will be approved before showing up.